Ironform is committed to environmental affairs leadership in all of its business activities. Ironform has long-standing corporate policies of providing a safe and healthful workplace, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources. They have served the environment and our business well over the years and provide the foundation for the following corporate policy objectives:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform interested parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Develop, manufacture, and market products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Use development and manufacturing processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimize waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding and share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which Ironform subscribes.
- Strive to continually improve Ironform’s Environmental Management System and performance.
- Conduct rigorous audits and self-assessments of Ironform’s compliance with this policy, measure progress of Ironform’s environmental affairs performance, and report periodically to Executive Management.
Every employee and every contractor on Ironform premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to Ironform management. Managers are expected to take prompt action.
P – Prevent Pollution and Protect the Environment
R – Requirements and Reduction
I – Improve Continually
D – Detect Environmental Problems
E – Employee Involvement
|IFM1.0-02-000 EMS Policy Manual||Current year + 5 years||EMS Rep|
|Revision Date||Description of Revision||Approved By|
|9/26/2017||Rewrite. (Made Obsolete for 4.2 Environmental Policy)||Jeff Rome|